What are 4 Stages?
STAGE – I (Physical efficiency test/Physical standards test)
STAGE – II Written Test
STAGE – III: TRADE TEST(PRACTICAL):- (QUALIFYING IN NATURE)
STAGE – IV : MEDICAL EXAMINATION
Written test is in Second Stage will be in two parts
Part I: This paper contain 50 objective type questions carrying 50 marks, syllabus basis on basis on 10th Subjects
Paper I: Syllabus and Exam Pattern
-General awareness/General knowledge
-Knowledge of elementary mathematics
-Ability to observe and distinguish patterns
-Basic knowledge of the candidates in English/Hindi
Some model papers are available check from this link Model Papers
Part II: This paper contain 50 questions carrying 50 marks, syllabus basis on basis on candidate trade
Paper II: Syllabus and Exam Pattern
-Syllabus basis on candidate applied trade.
-Questions will be both type in Objective and Multiple choice types.
Written Test will be 100 marks and 2 hours duration time. Candidates can answer the questions in English or Hindi. Questions to be answered using pen only (don’t use pencil).
© copyright 2012 – All rights reserved
Don’t Copy Our site content, If any one Copy without our permission. Cyber Criminal activities will be charged.
Incoming search terms:
- aarohi model school pgt syllabus (4)
- rto exam syllabus pdf (4)
- up btc first semister model paper 2014 (4)
- WEST BENGAL PRIMARY TET 2013 SUCCED LIST DOWNLOD (4)
- mp police constable model paper in hindi (4)
- 2014 fitter theory semester 2 (4)
- sarkari job result 1-1-2014 talati hindi hindi (3)
- question paper 2013- 2014 iti theory draughtsman civil (3)
- patwari quesion paper (3)
- www bihar karmchari ayug amin com (3)